What we need
- White fondant
- Food colouring, Yellow and black
- Divide your fondant into 3, one white, make yellow for the body and black for the eyes, and stripe details o the body.
- Next role the body out into an oval like shape.
- Then place some small round black dots for the eyes,
- Roll out a thin stripe, this is to create the wings, wound around the body of the bee.
- Then make some wings from the white fondant. Make sure the wings of your bumblebee are not too thick, this would make them heavy and would stay up.
- Make as many as you want, why not try making them in different sizes also.
Check out my previous post Fondant Arts and Craft Turtle