What you need
- White fondant
- Food colouring, blue, red, yellow, green, black etc
- Rolling pin
- Cut your fondant into smaller balls.
- kneed your food colouring into each ball, do as many colours as you would like.
- Roll your blue into a log shape. (this is for the body and the legs). Then divide the feet and the body. create shapes.
- Next mould the yellow for the body. (choose a colour you would prefer, it is up to you)
- Roll out your black fondant and cut out some eye. Stick them on the head.
- Then choose colours you would like to put on the back of the turtle and roll out a small piece, then cut out small circles.
- Now stick the pieces on the back of the turtle.
Put aside to dry for an hour or more before picking up.