Cook Along with The Pig
Join The Pig’s Group Chef Director James Golding as he teaches you how to make the perfect summer meal – roast hake with rainbow chard, mussel and samphire dressing.
Using fresh and seasonal ingredients, the recipe from The Pig: Tales and Recipes from the Kitchen Garden and Beyond is ideal for those looking to soiree in the sunshine and flex their cooking skills.
To cook along you will need:
2 Hake Fillets
1 Bunch of Rainbow Chard
100g of Marsh Samphire
A Splash of White Wine
A Splash of Double Cream
Salt and Pepper
This event is free to attend but you will have the option to give a voluntary donation to registered charity The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, to support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Book your place here and we will send you information on how to join this live Zoom event.
- The Little Book of Fika: The Uplifting Daily Ritual of the Swedish Coffee Break
- The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World’s Happiest People
- Lagom: The Swedish Art of Balanced Living
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well: The Danish Way of Live Well (Penguin Life)
- Live Green: 52 steps for a more sustainable life
Dates that you can find them at merchant Square are:
- Monday 11th June
- Monday 9th July
- Monday 13th August
- Monday 10th September
- Monday 15th/Tuesday 16th October
- Tuesday 13th/Wednesday 14th November
- Monday 10th/Tuesday 11th December
London is an exciting place to be, but not everyone wants to be in a noisy environment listening to loud music. Perhaps they want to be somewhere where they can read a book, or sit and linger for a while. Many visitors to the capital long to discover places off the beaten track – find a delightful garden to sit in or a tree-lined walk by a river.
Shop the collection on Amazon here