Cook Along with The Pig
Join The Pig’s Group Chef Director James Golding as he teaches you how to make the perfect summer meal – roast hake with rainbow chard, mussel and samphire dressing.
Using fresh and seasonal ingredients, the recipe from The Pig: Tales and Recipes from the Kitchen Garden and Beyond is ideal for those looking to soiree in the sunshine and flex their cooking skills.
To cook along you will need:
2 Hake Fillets
1 Bunch of Rainbow Chard
100g of Marsh Samphire
A Splash of White Wine
A Splash of Double Cream
Salt and Pepper
This event is free to attend but you will have the option to give a voluntary donation to registered charity The Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, to support young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Book your place here and we will send you information on how to join this live Zoom event.
The Geometry of Pasta pairs over 100 authentic recipes from critically acclaimed chef, Jacob Kenedy, with award-winning designer Caz Hildebrand’s stunning black-and-white designs to reveal the science, history and philosophy behind spectacular pasta dishes from all over Italy.
The Geometry of Pasta Hardcover
My time to chill before just before bedtime lights out!
Eat Sweat Play: How Sport Can Change Our Lives by Anna Kessel
Anna Kessel has been a sports writer for the Guardian and Observer since 2004. She has covered three Olympic Games, as well as several World Cups, Euros and World Championships, and interviewed some of the biggest stars in global sport.
“Society has led us to believe that women and sport don’t mix. But why? What happens to the young girls who dare to climb trees and cartwheel across playgrounds?
In her exploration of major taboos, from sex to the gender pay gap, sports journalist Anna Kessel discovers how sport and exercise should play an integral role in every sphere of our modern lives.
Covering a fascinating range of women, from Sporty Spice to mums who box and breastfeed, Eat Sweat Play reveals how women are finally reclaiming sport, and by extension their own bodies, for themselves – and how you can too.” ~ Amazon
Editorial Design: Digital and Print is a comprehensive guide to the traditional and digital skills that a designer will need for a future career in visual journalism today – the design of magazines and newspapers for a wide variety of markets
Collectors items. I have started my collection already
Styling the perfect shelfie is an easy way to add style and personality to any room combinations of pictures, plants or just books.
My Tiny Atlas: Our World Through Your Eyes Paperback – 26 Mar 2019
by Emily Nathan (Author)
- The Little Book of Fika: The Uplifting Daily Ritual of the Swedish Coffee Break
- The Little Book of Lykke: The Danish Search for the World’s Happiest People
- Lagom: The Swedish Art of Balanced Living
- The Little Book of Hygge: The Danish Way to Live Well: The Danish Way of Live Well (Penguin Life)
- Live Green: 52 steps for a more sustainable life
- Grow Your Own Vegetables in Pots and Containers: A practical guide to growing food in small spaces
- Allotment Month By Month: Grow your Own Fruit and Vegetables, Know What to do When
- RHS Allotment Handbook & Planner: What to do when to get the most from your plot
- RHS How To Garden When You’re New To Gardening: The Basics For Absolute Beginners
- Veg in One Bed: How to Grow an Abundance of Food in One Raised Bed, Month by Month
“This charming guides can show you where to find these hidden, peaceful places in the midst of the capital’s hustle and bustle. From lesser known gardens and parks to tucked away cafes and galleries, this unique and original guide will take you off the beaten track in search of attractive places where you don’t need to strain to hear each other speak! “