Really lovely and colourful, neighbourhoods in Bo- Kaap, an area of Cape Town, South Africa formerly known as the Malay Quarter.
Things to do, you can visit the Bo-Kaap Museum, the Museum was established in 1978 as a satellite of the SA Cultural History Museum. It was furnished as a house that depicts the lifestyle of a nineteenth-century Muslim family.
- 71 Wale Street,
Bo-Kaap, Cape Town
- Open from Tuesdays- Saturdays from 10:00- 14:30
- Closed on Sundays, Workers’ Day, Christmas Day, Eid-ul-Fitr, Eid-ul-Adha and January 2
- Tel: +27 (0)21 481 3938
- Fax: +27 (0)21 481 3938
- Adults: R20.00
- 6-17 years: R10.00
- 5 years & under: R5.00
- School Groups: Booked- R5.00; Unbooked- R8.00
- South African pensioners and students (valid cards): R10.00/ Free entry on Fridays
- Free entry on Commemorative days