Love Avocado toast with scrambled eggs for brunch, it is a delicious and simple breakfast, snack or light meal! Learn how to make the BEST avocado, egg, on sour dough bread with this egg recipe.
How to make Australian Folded Eggs
PREP TIME5 minutes
COOK TIME 1 minute
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Whisk the eggs, cream, a pinch of salt, and several grinds black pepper together in a medium bowl until combined.
- Melt the butter in a medium nonstick frying pan over high heat until sizzling and very hot but not browned (the butter should sizzle if you flick a bit of water into the pan).
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan — the edges should be pop and sizzle, similar to making a fried egg. Let sit, undisturbed, for 15 to 20 seconds (the eggs should be beginning to set around the edges).
- Use a rubber spatula to push the eggs around the perimeter of the pan in a circular motion, tilting the pan slightly, if needed, so that the runny eggs in the center run out to the perimeter. Repeat until most of the eggs are just set and the very center is still slightly wet looking, 20 to 30 seconds.
- Immediately transfer the eggs to a plate or piece of toast; they should slide out of the pan in one piece like an omelet. Season with salt and pepper as needed. Recipe https://www.thekitchn.com/australian-folded-eggs-265169