A TRADITIONAL TUDOR WITH A TWIST
Salmon & prawn cocktail salad with lemon & black pepper combined with smoked salmon and prawns.
- Preparation: 10 mins
- Cooking: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
What you need:
- Zest of a lemon
- 1 large gem lettuce heads, quartered and washed
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 punnet of salad cress, cut
- 200g smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 150g grilled and peeled prawns
- Small red onion, diced
- 1 ripe avocados, sliced (optional)
What you do:
- Place the gem lettuce leaves on a large platter or plate.
- Top with the diced onions and cherry tomatoes .
- Finish with the strips of smoked salmon and prawns, and spoon over the dressing and serve.
My daughter is only 7 but I’m collecting copies of this magazine to keep for to read when she Grace’s her teenage years.
I love illustrations and having a whole magazine from start to finish just based on illustrations is a bonus for me.