“Kenzo Kids is directly correlated with the Kenzo adult collections. Witness the girls’ dresses with modern cuts or the famous Kenzo Kids Tiger sweatshirt. Since 2011, the French fashion house has experienced a creative revolution thanks to Creative Directors, Humberto Leon and Carlo Lim, who revived the “Japanese Jungle” spirit since the very beginning. The Kenzo Children and Kenzo Baby collections continue to bring runway trends to reality. With Asian motifs, nature inspiration, the Kenzo Tiger, and the Mini-me selections, the “Japanese Jungle” miniature version brings along a funky and offbeat spirit as the house reigns over our children’s wardrobes! “
Style No. 4526076000332 ; Color Code: 085
Designed by Juliet Meeks in collaboration with Anthropologie, this vintage-inspired motif brings a feminine flair to any room.
About Juliet Meeks
New Orleans-based artist Juliet Meeks has had a lifelong infatuation with pattern …Read More
- By Juliet Meeks
- Exclusive to Anthropologie
- Professional consultation and installation recommended
- SureStrip allows for paste-free application and easy removal
- Digitally printed non-woven paper
- To calculate the square footage of your space, we recommend combining the width of each wall, then multiplying this number by your ceiling height. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
We tweaked the always-classic ballet flat with a subtle square toe and comfortable ankle strap for a little more support. Our favorite finishings? The removable tie and pretty pattern from Liberty (the British print house that’s been known for its mood-lifting florals since 1875).
- Fabric upper.
- Leather lining.
- Select stores.
- Item K7919.